Thursday 1 September 2016

Katy Perry MK ULTRA Monarch Mind Control Illuminati Symbolism in Hollywo...



TWIN FLAMES: (extinguished) KATY PERRY IS SATAN THE WHORE OF
BABYLON WITH VD,


Nice try B.I.T.C.H. but it won’t wash you @KatyCatHudson are
not the one I don’t want any part of you near me no physical, no spiritual you
chose ORLANDO BLOOM @orlandobloom and the day I found out I Tweeted him to say
thanks keep her and I tried to give you back to your handler @russelbrand you
hapless piece of shite I wish horror upon you so tomorrow I will begin your
process towards the jailhouse. I AM NO FRIEND TO YOU and that is the truth I
made it up I never liked you @taylorswift was 1000 X nicer than you in fact I
felt sorry for you as I knew in advance that your soulless carcass goes to jail
but don’t worry King Arthur also returns your unwanted unloved soul to you as
there is no duality only judgement day to come and when you die you won’t even
be called for judgment its straight to Hell for all of you and the @katycats
Alien monsters will be sent back to the @Orion from where they came with the
@Archon @Reptiles you can feed them ha ha, fuck off and suffer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment